Clator Butler is a modern-day polymath, dabbling in a little bit of everything, including …
- A seasoned Web Consultant since 1995.
- A certified PMP and CISSP
- Recording artist with albums available on iTunes and Amazon.
- Award-winning Fan-Editor of films and concerts.
- An Eagle Scout who continues to volunteer his time with the Cub Scouts & Boy Scouts of America.
- An active participant and volunteer at his local church.
- Online community organizer notably responsible for the David Wilcox Forum.
- First Amendment Advocate.
Professionally, he is employed at Akamai Technologies where he is a Senior Security Consultant. Prior to this he worked with Phase2 Technology, ran his own business as an independent Web consultant to the federal government and the NFL, worked for MicroStrategy, Inc. as the Manager of Interfaces and Services for Strategy.com, and the Newspaper Association of America, where in addition to being the association’s first Webmaster, he trained and mentored New Media Minority Fellowship recipients from newspapers around the nation in how to build and maintain community web sites. Having led, consulted on, developed or otherwise maintained numerous high profile web sites over his charmed career, Clator boasts expertise in cloud security, site performance, online media, program and project management, user experience (UX), community administration and audio/video production. In addition to providing unparalleled attention to his clients, Clator focuses on analyzing and improving internal management processes and communications so his organization remains efficient and engaged.
Personally he has released three albums, fan-edited over 60 works for the Fan-Edit Community, is a committed family man and churchgoer, and isn’t afraid to share his opinion but tries to do so in a respectful, constructive manner.
Clator holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Clemson University and is a certified PMP and CISSP.